Everybody should have the chance to watch live theatre – and what better, joyous, timely and more inclusive area of theatre than Pantomime!?
The Leatherhead Theatre and LP Creatives have worked incredibly hard to develop the pantomime audience from around 3,500 attendees in 2016 to nearly 8,000 in the last 2022 season.
In that time, we have done our utmost to keep the show affordable for our growing crowds and have proudly given away thousands of tickets to worthy causes, schools, charities and foodbanks – we hope to build on this with local support.
To be bought by local businesses, societies and charities, The Leatherhead Theatre and LP Creatives have allocated 2,500 tickets for purchase. These tickets are roughly half the cost of a full adult ticket price (£12 or £10 if more than 100 bought). Once purchased, these tickets can either be given away for free, or sold on again at half that price. This makes all seats a more affordable £6/5 each which will be available for five exclusively scheduled shows.
HOW TO HELP OPTIONS
- Purchase the tickets and donate to a needy charity/school/foodbank/youth group etc of your choosing.
- Purchase tickets to be allocated by the theatre.
Everyone involved in the scheme (you may opt out of the following if you wish!) will:
- Receive an acknowledgement in the paperless digital pantomime programme (available for free to all pantomime goers via a QR code)
- Have their business or society shown as part of a revolving ‘thank you list’ on the big screen during the pantomime interval
- Be featured in several posts on the pantomime Facebook and Instagram social media pages.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, we hope you can help us spread some much needed cheer for 2023 and… Merry Christmas! (too soon?).