As fellow members and holders of the Trade Mark Surrey Hills, we are delighted to announce the launch of the first “Guide to the Surrey Hills” showcasing the very best local food, drink, arts and crafts, experiences, venues, local services and events within the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB).
The guide will be a great way to help you :-
- discover new, different and exciting activities around the Surrey Hills
- purchase handcrafted, locally made products
- enjoy staycations and discovering hidden gems in the Surrey Hills
- take part in the Surrey Hills Artisan trail
- find trusted, high-quality local services for your home, garden and business
- enjoy fantastic outdoor events profiling the amazing arts, crafts, food and drink artisans
- support small businesses and the hardworking local people behind them
- shop more sustainably
The 32-page Guide covers a huge array of Surrey Hills’ businesses that are members of Surrey Hills Enterprises, the majority of which have been awarded the renowned Surrey Hills Trade Mark, a mark of local provenance, quality and sustainability.
The guide will be produced annually and profiles businesses under different sections, making it easy to navigate and use: Artisans & Producers, Local Food, Local Drink, Experiences, Places to Stay & Celebrate, Health & Wellbeing, Home & Land, and Services.
Alongside this, The Artisan Trail section highlights key businesses offering the chance to taste local food and drink, meet Surrey Hills’ producers and experience traditional artisan crafts as part of a self-guided trail across the Surrey Hills AONB.
The Free guide will be available to pick up in many locations across the Surrey Hills or you can download it here.